First Time Users
Take a look at the process that first time users should follow when first getting started with Optimus Flow.
Once Optimus Flow is downloaded, please follow the steps listed below:
- 1.Save the “.exe” file to your computer.
- 2.Double-click the file to install it and open it when it has finished.
- 3.Follow the prompts of the Installation Wizard, choose a destination path for your file, and click on the Extract button to begin.
- 4.Run the full program by double-clicking on the Optimus Flow icon.
- 6.After a first-time user creates an Optimus Flow account, they will be sent an Email in order to activate their account. Navigate to your email and activate your new Optimus Flow account.
First time users that do not have an Optimus Flow account should refer to Step 5.
- 1.Once the user's Optimus Flow account is activated, sign in with the Email and Password you registered with. Upon successfully signing in, the Optimus Flow platform will launch.
- 2.Now that Optimus Flow is open, right-click within the “toolbar” running along the top of your screen and choose the Connections option.
- 3.Choose your preferred data feed connection (for demo accounts please choose: Optimus Futures) and click Real if you are using a Live Trading Account or Demo if you intend to connect with an Optimus Futures Paper Trading account.
- 4.Enter your Account credentials and click Connect once completed to establish a connection to the data feed of your choice.